Our team provides intelligent and customized energy efficiency solutions to our clients. We have:
- Analyzed several hundred buildings
- Recommended millions of dollars of sustainable capital projects and improvements
- Administrated Applications for millions of dollars in rebates, grants and loans
- Benchmarked hundreds of utility invoices on various platforms including ENERGY STAR®
- Worked with a selection of chain brands, independents and management companies
Here is a select list of properties that EGC installed energy efficiency technologies in and continue to track results: Examples of technologies include LED Lighting and Censoring Upgrades, Window Conservations, Refrigeration Efficiency, Ozone Solutions, Hot Water Boiler Management Systems, Occupancy Based Energy Management Systems, Salt Chlorine Generators, Liquid Pool Blanket, Recycling and Waste Management Strategy.
For more LED Projects Click Here
Kana Hotel Group operates this green-focused, eco-friendly Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing MS.
Kana Hotel Group’s mission was to create a property that was eco friendly, sustainable and energy-efficient. Our Energy Solution Division was engaged from conception working as an owner agent collaborating with architectural and design, mechanical and lighting engineers and the general contractor. Some of the technologies incorporated into this property:
- Cree LED Lighting in areas where lights are used 24 hours a day;
- Lighting occupancy sensor controls in all back-of-house areas;
- LED lights for all parking lot lighting fixtures;
- Ozone System for laundry
- High efficiency tankless water heaters by Rinnai Corporation
- Exhaust air and heat recovery systems to reduce energy in all guest rooms;
- High-efficient Amana AC units and energy management systems in all guest rooms;
- Dual flush commodes, faucet fixtures, shower heads and aerators; and
- Highly reflective roofing materials in order to reduce heat absorption.
HI-New York, Manhattan’s premier hostel and the largest in North America – located in a landmark building on the Upper West Side. Just one block from Broadway and main subway line, and only minutes from glorious Central Park.
With support from Our Energy Solution Division HI-NYC has implemented a green energy purchasing strategy, LED lighting upgrades, installed a living EcoWall, installed a ozone laundry solution, variable frequency drives and a occupancy based energy management system in all guest rooms. More than 50% of the project was paid for through rebates and incentives which EGC provided all technical analysis for.
EcoGreenHotel started our relationship with the Hampton Inn Knoxville East, TN with Energy Star Benchmarking included in our E2A (Energy Efficiency Analysis). We identified an energy conservation project and supported all aspects of installation and commissioning.
The project included:
- Window Conservation Technology by Huper Optik
- Demand Recirculation Controls for domestic hot water
- Occupancy Based Energy Management System in all guest rooms
- Lighting occupancy sensor controls in all back-of-house areas
- Ozone System for laundry
For more examples of our LED Projects Click Here
Additional Hospitality Energy Solutions Division Clients
Embassy Suites Knoxville West (New Build Support)
Hampton Inn and Suites Texas (New Build Support, 504 Green Loan Support)
Hampton Inn Clinton, TN (New Build Support)
Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville/Athens, AL (New Build Support)
Hampton Inn & Suites Tupelo/Barnes Crossing, MS (New Build Support)